The “Test Yourself” Scholarship
The “Test Yourself” Scholarship of $1,500.00 is awarded twice per year: once in the Spring and once in the Fall. Each award will be given to a different student, in order to maximize the impact of the scholarship, increase awareness and critical consideration of the stubborn taboos around topics such as STD testing, and share more stories from inspirational people.
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements:
- Any student currently enrolled in, or applying to enrol within the next academic year, in any degree program, at an accredited U.S. university, is eligible to apply.
- You must provide your school GPA.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Past winners are not eligible to apply again.
- Please do not submit emails simply asking if your essay was received. Unless you receive a failure to deliver message, then we have received your submission and are reviewing your essay.
- Please read the full submission instructions before contacting us with questions related to the scholarship. If your question is not answered within the submission instructions, please contact email@example.com and we will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- The scholarship recipient will be selected approximately 30 days after the submission deadline. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified if they are not selected but are encouraged to apply again for the next scholarship. Please do not email asking if or when a winner has been selected.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by email, and will need to submit a photocopy of their government issued state identification card or driver’s license upon notification.