Instructions for Food Worker Card

Dated August 20, 2019

To take the Food Worker exam and get a Food Worker card follow these steps.

Get online at http://dec.alaska.gov/eh/fss/food-worker-card/

Sign into your MyAlaska account (the same one you use to file for the PFD)

Instead of paying for the Food Worker Card, type in the invoice number below. There will be no payment necessary.

The invoice number for students and staff to take the test is:


If you have any questions, call Barb Deardorff in McGrath at 524-1227.


Leave Request

Purchase Requisitions

Employment Application

Permission Slip for Field Trip

Student Travel Agreement

IASD Registration Form

Chaperone Rights and Responsibilities

School Dude Maintenance Service Requests

Classified Temp Time Sheet 

IASD Rental Agreement Form

Travel Form

Homeless Document

2019-2020 Student Registration Packet

Migrant Ed. COE Form

Classified Staff

IASD Classified Staff

Negotiated Agreement

Alaska Online Learning for Educators and Support Staff

Certified Staff

Power Teacher

IASD Certified Staff Negotiated Agreement

ClassBright Evaluate for Teachers (Log in)

Teacher Mandatory Trainings

Alaska Online Learning for Educators and Support Staff

Alaska State Standards

Evaluative Tools and Resources for Certified Staff

The 4 Rivers of Effective Instruction

4 Rivers Evaluation Tool (PowerPoint)

District Lesson Plan Template

District Lesson Plan Tutorial

Marzano Taxonomy with Verbs

Teacher Pre Conference Form

Teacher Post Conference Form

Additional Resources

Alaska Farm to School Website

Indian Ed Grant Letter/ParentsCTE Report

Theme-Based Learning

Eagle Eye Citizen

Google Calendar

PEAKS Test Preparation

Teaching Channel